In the physical realisation of an electronic product, the skill of effective circuit board design is often under-estimated. At TDI, our in-house team are fully conversant with best practice design and manufacturing techniques resulting in solutions that reduce pcb design iterations and help our clients achieve earlier market adoption.
- Part Library and Component creation.
- Schematic Entry.
- Constraint Entry – Board Profile, Layer stackup, impedance control, fabrication parameters.
- Circuit Board Layout – Place and Route.
- Documentation generation – post-processing for ODB++ and Gerber data, BOM generation, 3D output for product modelling.
- Prototype manufacturing liaison, both fabrication and assembly.
Spanning 30 years, we have fundamental knowledge and first-hand experience of circuit board fabrication and production engineering across a broad range of technologies. Areas of expertise include intrinsically safe design for explosive atmospheres – portable gas detectors, power electronics – AC/DC motor controllers for automotive applications, high-speed design – 5G /LTE test platforms, analogue – audio and video processing, RF communications – sub-GHz, Bluetooth, Zigbee etc.